Rochester Paintball Park
General Information and Rules of Conduct
No lewd behavior or
Be courteous to other players, spectators & staff.
No loud music, yelling, or fighting.
Barrel covers are required in all guns at all
times anywhere on the property except while playing
Goggles must be worn at all times while on the playing field or at the
No firing of paintball guns except on playing field or shooting range.
NO Full-auto, turbo, or multi-round bursts in excess of 13 balls per
No exploding paint grenades. Only Tippmann and BT style grenades
No fireworks allowed by customers.
No drinking of any alcohol before or during play or on Rochester Paintball Park's
No illegal drugs or legal drugs including
Marijuana are permitted before or during play or on Rochester Paintball Park's
- Outdoor Field Chronograph Speed is 250 fps
- Full-Auto, Turbo, Ramping, Burst and Semi-Auto are allowed but
capped at 10 bps
- A player is marked out upon a paintball hitting and breaking
upon any part of a player's body, gun or equipment
- A player is also marked out if hit with a combined area of paint
from a paint grenade the size of a 50 cent piece.
- Upon being marked out, the player should yell "OUT!" and
immediately make his way to the "dead box" while holding his hand
- Blind shooting is not allowed. Look at what you are shooting.
- The Refs have the final word.
- Purposely shooting stadium lighting, surrounding building and
cars will result in a police arrest